Emergi-Lite 12V 5Ah Emergency Light Replacement Battery
- AJC® replacement compatible with Emergi-Lite All Emergency Light Battery
- Exact OEM replacement guaranteed to fit easily and precisely
- Maintenance free AGM technology, no need to add acid or water ever
- IMPORTANT: You MUST RE-USE: your existing cabling and hardware. These are replacement batteries only
- NOTE: It is your responsibility to verify the batteries being ordered match the batteries in your unit prior to placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect orders
- UL Recognized Component
- Buy with confidence. Our backed by easy 30-day returns and 12-month warranty
- AJC® Replacement Batteries
- Part # AJC-D5S
- Voltage: 12V (12 Volts)
- Capacity: 5Ah
- Terminals: F1
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
- Length 3.54 in
- Width 2.76 in
- Height 3.98 in
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
ResourcesClick here for emergency light battery resources:
- Replacing Your Emergency Light Battery
- Benefits of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- AGM Emergency Light Battery Care
What is the best replacement battery for the Emergi-Lite 12V 5Ah Emergency Light Battery?
The AJC-D5S-N-0-135186 is the best replacement battery for the Emergi-Lite 12V 5Ah Emergency Light Battery.
What are the dimensions of the Emergi-Lite 12V 5Ah Emergency Light Replacement Battery?
The dimensions are L 3.54 x W2.76 x H 3.98 inches.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I maintain my SLA battery?
These batteries are maintenance-free and factory activated. It arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action.
Do I need to add acid to this battery?
No need to add acid or water, ever.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.