SLA Battery Care
- Recharge batteries after each use to prevent performance decline.
- Avoid complete discharges.
- Periodically check terminals for signs of corrosion or other wear which might cause failure.
- Always store battery fully charged.
- Store battery in cool, dry place (~68°F).
- Recycle batteries, do not dispose.
SLA Battery Charging
- Choose a well-ventilated area.
- Check your battery’s manufacturer specification for recommended charging voltage.
- Never charge using a higher or lower voltage than what is recommended. This can quickly degrade battery performance and lifespan.
- Charge for 14 to 16 hours. Faster charging is not possible.
- Avoid charging at temperatures above 49°C (120°F).
- Never charge a frozen battery.
Benefit of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- High quality, low cost replacement batteries for thousands of devices.
- Exact OEM replacements guaranteed to fit easily and precisely.
- Backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
- Over 1,000,000 batteries sold globally.
Browse our collection of SLA Batteries Replacement