Replacing Your Electric Scooter Battery
- Always refer to manufacturer’s instructions included with or on your battery.
- To avoid injury, remove wrist watches and jewelry such as rings when replacing batteries. Use tools with insulated handles.
- Locate the battery compartment.
- Disconnect wires from battery terminals and remove battery.
- Insert new battery and connect wires to battery terminals.
- Recycle old battery.
Benefit of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- High quality, low cost replacement batteries for thousands of devices.
- Exact OEM replacements guaranteed to fit easily and precisely.
- Backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
- Over 1,000,000 batteries sold globally.
Sealed Lead Acid Battery Care
- Recharge batteries after each use to prevent performance decline.
- Avoid complete discharges.
- Periodically check terminals for signs of corrosion or other wear which might cause failure.
- Always store battery fully charged.
- Store battery in cool, dry place (68°F/20°C).
Browse our full collection of Electronic Scooter Battery